Looking for a natural, “no-makeup” makeup look to wear for your graduation? This tutorial is for you!
So I finally graduated from OAU!
On the 10th of December, 2021, I had my convocation and officially ended my journey at Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU). I first stepped into that environment in 2015, as a 15-year-old with nothing but my strong belief that I was going to achieve what I wanted. Through the years, the school really tried its best to mess with me lol. However, despite the scars and traumas, I still stepped out as:
– a First Class Honours degree holder and
– the Best Graduating Student in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, class of 2019.
Say what you will, that’s a flex I now have forever😂.
Anyhoo, this post is mainly to highlight the makeup look I wore for the graduation. I did not plan on hiring a professional so I uitlised my amateur skills instead. Since it turned out really nice, I decided to recreate it and film the entire process.
It’s more like a natural ‘no-makeup’ makeup look fitting for graduation, simple and neutral with a mixed nude + dark red lip combo. As I mentioned in my last beauty post, I am nowhere near good at makeup, but I can do a decent face that’s easy to follow and achieve as a beginner. The video below shows the full process, it’s in a “makeup therapy” style, with chill music so you can relax and focus.
Links to the products I used and my shades will be listed below, in case you want to check them out. Let me know what you think of the final look!
**Links below are not commissioned or affiliates.
Click below to watch:
[Turn on CC for (rough) English subtitles]
Products + Links to Shop
1. GLAM’s Fixing Invisible Pressed Powder (Shade #195 – Invisible)
2. ZARON Brown Skin Liquid Foundation (Shade #6 – Toasted) : click to shop
3. GLAM’s CONCEAL IT Eye & Contour (Shade #273 – Golden Beige)
4. ZARON Matte Eyebrow Stick (EZ22) : click to shop
5. ZARON Mattifying Powder (ZZ60) : click to shop
6. GLAM’s Be Mine Color Burst Lipstick (Shade #960 – Enigmatic Nude)
7. ZARON Max Sheen Matte LipFix (Shade #02 – Va Va Voom) : click to shop
8. ZARON Lengthening mascara (U001B – Midnight mars) : click to shop
For more skincare/beauty videos, check out this playlist: https://bit.ly/beauty.
As a blogger, Instagram and YouTube content creator, I offer a wide range of services specifically tailored for brands and small businesses and I’d love to work with you!
Filmed: Canon G7X Mark II
Edited: iPhone 7 with CapCut
**About Me on YouTube
My name is Airah and my channel is all about skincare, modest fashion, lifestyle and anything else that fits the vibes! I also like K-Pop and I’m trying to learn Korean so you may see some content on that too!
**PR, Collaboration & Business enquiries
Similar posts to also check out:
Thank you for watching! I hope you found it useful and you might want to try out any ZARON product later in the future! Also, let me know what you think of the video in the comments.
Till Next Time,
JOIN ME ON: