“Diamonds are a girl’s best friend”, they say but this certainly holds true for Muslim women and abayas. For this post, I did another try-on haul and shared 5 of my favorite abayas to style for Ramadan and everyday life.
They make for some great Eid outfit ideas and feature different styles from local designers and small businesses. I also included several other style inspiration from Modanisa and Aliexpress. You can find the links to shop them below as well as some discount codes and coupons.
Click below to watch:
Turn on CC for (rough) English subtitles
– 10% off all items on Modanisa with this link. Use discount codes YAHDI and SHUMIDEE to get more $$ off.
– 10% off Veiled Collection orders with my coupon code KHAIRAHSCORNER.
– $24 worth of Aliexpress coupons.
Outfits featured in the video (with product codes to shop on Modanisa)
1. Look #1
—– Black pleated abaya **from a shop in Al-Madinah
2. Look #2
3. Look #3
4. Look #4
—– Lilac ruffle abaya
5. Look #5
—– Black pearled abaya
You can also check out my other modest fashion videos.
More Abaya Inspirations (Links to shop)
—– Mink dress
Check out my other playlists:
– YouTube Tips: https://bit.ly/2N2WJlT
– Skincare: https://bit.ly/36JY9IX
– kpop https://bit.ly/39VaZWT
– Binge watch: https://bit.ly/3aEXFVJ
Filmed: Canon G7X Mark II
Edited: iPhone 7 with CapCut
**About Me on YouTube
My name is Airah and my channel is all about skincare, modest fashion, lifestyle and anything else that fits the vibes! I work full-time in tech so I’d occasionally share some tech content. I also like K-Pop and I’m trying to learn Korean so you may see some content on that too!
Similar posts to check out:
– Dresses Try-on Haul | 2021 Modest fashion Inspo ft. Modanisa + Aliexpress
– A Modanisa Try-on haul 2021 | Modest outfit ideas + Honest Reviews
– EID 2020 Outfit Inspirations: Dresses From Veiled Collection
Thank you for watching! Let me know what you think of this video in the comments.
Till Next Time,
JOIN ME ON:
Instagram | YouTube | Twitter | Pinterest | Quora | LinkedIn | Bloglovin’