As a lover of Korean skincare, I’m always on the lookout for ways to try new products and in this post, I’ll be sharing some oily and acne skincare essentials I received from Yesstyle. I created a 6-step Korean skincare morning routine using these products and shared reviews on each of them.
The products include brands like COSRX (Good morning gel cleanser), Purito (Centella green level line) and The Face Shop (masks). They also contain ingredients like centella asiatica (CICA) extract, niacinamide, panthenol, hyaluronic acid, etc. These ingredients all help to keep your skin well hydrated and moisturized.
Click below to watch:
[Turn on CC for (rough) English subtitles]
Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel for more content!
DISCOUNTS & REFERRALS
You can use my ‘rewards code’ KHAIRAH21 to get some $$ off all orders on Yesstyle 💰, no minimum spending required!
Please use the links below for each product if you’d like to shop any of them. Some of them are affiliates so I get a tiny commission for completed purchases at no cost to you!
This contributes to the maintenance of the blog, so I absolutely would appreciate you using the links!🖤
Products Used and where to shop
1. COSRX low pH good morning gel cleanser
– StyleKorean: 20ml, 50ml, 150ml
2. PURITO centella green level calming toner
3. THE FACE SHOP real nature face masks
4. PURITO centella green level buffet serum
5. PURITO centella green level eye cream
– Yesstyle: original, unscented
6. PURITO centella green level recovery cream
– Yesstyle: original, unscented, unscented mini
For more skincare videos, check out this playlist: https://bit.ly/myskincarepl
Filmed: Canon G7X Mark II
Edited: iPhone 7 with CapCut
**About Me on YouTube
My name is Airah and my channel is all about skincare, modest fashion, lifestyle and anything else that fits the vibes! I work full-time in tech so I’d occasionally share some tech content. I also like K-Pop and I’m trying to learn Korean so you may see some content on that too!
Similar posts to also check out:
– VT Cosmetics ‘CICA x HYALON’ Collection Review
– Monthly Skincare Reviews – COSRX, Celimax, Garnier, Clean & Clear
– COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid Review: Korean Skincare for Oily Skin
Thank you for watching! Don’t forget to check out my channel and also let me know what you think of the video in the comments.
Till Next Time,
JOIN ME ON:
Instagram | YouTube | Twitter | Pinterest | Quora | LinkedIn | Bloglovin’